We would like to invite you to join our Gardener's Club! The aim of the Club is to make sure that you are receiving the very best that we have to offer and to reward your customer loyalty with a whole host of benefits. Offers include plants, compost, bird seed, gifts, furniture, Yankee Candle and many more in-store, see our current offers here.
To sign up please ask a member of staff in store or fill out our Gardener's Club form online today.
What benefits do I receive if I am a member of the Gardener's Club?
- Free Membership - Membership to our Gardener's Club is FREE!
- Senior Citizens Tuesdays - If you are lucky enough to be 60 years old or more, you will be given a Gold Card which entitles you to 10% discount off Garden Centre purchases every Tuesday.
- Reward Points - Every time you make a purchase you can use your membership card to collect reward points, which can then be redeemed against future purchases. You will get one point per £1 spent in store. You can check your points availability each time you come in to store. Points are valid for two years from when they are first earned, so be sure to check if any of your points are due to expire any time soon!
- Monthly Emails - Be the first to find out about upcoming promotions and events from our monthly email we send out to you!
- Exclusive Offers - Throughout the Garden Centre you will find great seasonal offers which are exclusive to Gardener’s Club members only!
- Events - We host events in our Garden Restaurant all year which you can only attend if you are a member.
- Discount Weekends - Every year we have discount weekends, this includes our Garden Furniture Event and Christmas Weekend. You are only eligible for the discounts if you are a member.
There are two ways to join our Club.
1. Visit one of our Garden Centre's, grab a Gardener's Club Join Now form and take it to the tills where a member of staff can help you.
2. Fill in our online form using the link below and we will post your membership card out to you.
For us to stay in touch it is important to keep your details up to date. You can update your details by clicking the link below.
Request a new Gardener's Club Card
We understand cards can be lost, damaged or you may want to change to a Gold member after you turn 60. To request a new card, please click below and fill in the form.
How do I unsubscribe?
You can tailor your Gardener's Club Membership to enjoy the benefits that best suit your needs. At any time, you can ask to have your membership details removed or unsubscribe from selected benefits. Update your instructions by clicking the link below.
I have an enquiry about my membership.
We are always happy to answer any questions you have regarding your Gardener's Club membership details and benefits. Please click link below to send us your enquiry.