To support the Duty Supervisor in the day to day running of the cafe
The Garden Café within Iron Acton Garden Centre
Working Pattern Over Two Weeks:
Week One: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 1pm-5pm
Week Two: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 9:30am-1:30pm
Alternate weekends: Saturday 9am-5pm Sunday 10am-5pm
We are looking for an experienced Catering Assistant, someone with high standards, a good work ethic and a good level of flexibility.
- Serving coffee
- Till work
- Clearing tables
- Delivering Food to Tables
- Customer Service
- Replenishing Stock
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good Communicator.
- Good Team Player, driven by the desire to deliver 100% customer satisfaction.
- Flexible with working hours due to the nature of the business
- Health and Safety Conscious
- The position will require a lot of heavy lifting.
Salary and Company Benefits:
- Starting salary exceeds age related minimum wage up to £8.91 per hour.
- 28 days annual leave including paid Bank Holidays, pro-rata basis for part-time employees.
- Uniform and safety shoes will be provided.
- Discounted rates on food and drink in our restaurant whilst working.
- In store staff discount after 3 months
We are an independently owned company who understand that it is staff who make the business successful. If you would like to be part of our continued success please complete an online application form below.
CLOSING DATE: 19th June 2021