IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE:
Our Gardener’s Club Office will be closed between 24th December and 4th January.
This may mean it takes longer to reply to queries or post new cards out to you.
If you have an urgent query please email [email protected]
Gardener's Club Terms
The Gardener’s Club Terms and Conditions:
- Membership is FREE.
- Applicants must be aged 16 years or over.
- Your membership information and your instructions regarding how we use your information will be added to our database. Please refer to our privacy notice for a full explanation of how we use your information in the course of maintaining your membership.
- To receive offers and promotions your card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Your card is not transferable and can only be used by the signatory.
- Your card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- Points will be awarded on, and can be redeemed against, all merchandise with the exception of gift vouchers, delivery charges, other products or services from time to time as notified and purchases from all concessions. Norton Garden Café, Iron Acton Garden Café and Chepstow Garden Restaurant & Café can issue and redeem points. Newhall Farm Shop will neither issue nor redeem points.
- Cardholders cannot claim points on purchases made before they joined the Scheme.
- Cardholders will receive points on qualifying transactions. Points are awarded at a rate of 1 point for every whole £1.00 spent. Each point has a redemption value of 1p and points will expire within two years of issue. These can be altered with reasonable notice to you and the number of points issued may vary between purchases.
- Points have no monetary value until converted and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred.
- Points will usually be loaded onto your card within 24 hours, except in circumstances of system failure. Points cannot be redeemed until loaded on to the card and converted.
- The full points value on an item will only be earned if no points value is redeemed as part of the transaction. When points are redeemed as part of the transaction, points will be awarded on the cash balance.
- The Gardener’s Club may reverse the associated points earned or redeemed if a transaction on which points are earned or redeemed is cancelled or reversed or when a product is returned. The card-holder must present their card to sales staff so that the points awarded can be debited from or credited to the Card when the product is being returned.
- Items paid for wholly or partially with points will be refunded in the same way.
- If your card is lost, stolen or is not working please contact a member of staff at one of our garden centres. The Gardener’s Club cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards, or any points accrued on or redeemed from the card without your knowledge.
- The Gardener’s Club reserves the right not to issue a replacement card and to withdraw the scheme at any time with reasonable notice.
- To be eligible for membership of The Gardener’s Club GOLD persons must be 60 years old or more on the day of application.
- The Gardener’s Club reserves the right to insist on proof of age.
- Gold Club membership entitles the card-holder to 10% OFF garden centre purchases (with exceptions listed below) on TUESDAYS ONLY.
- Excluded purchases include: gift vouchers and cards, delivery charges, split bags of compost, other products or services from time to time as notified and purchases from all concessions.
- We reserve the right to add or deduct items from the list of excluded items at any time and without prior notice.
- Gold Club cards may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Where a multi-buy offer or pre-existing offer discount applies to the item purchased, you will receive the most advantageous discount – i.e. either the existing discount or the 10% discount but NOT both discounts.
- We reserve the right to refuse you discount in the absence of your card or documentary evidence to confirm your identity.
- If the Gardener’s Club suspects fraud or misconduct it reserves the right to cancel any points issued. Any points issued through human or software error may not be redeemed.
- To activate a birthday voucher in your birthday month, we must have a valid email address, permission to email you and your date of birth.