Welcome to Iron Acton Garden Centre
Welcome to Iron Acton Garden Centre, a family owned and run independent garden centre. Come and see us for a great selection of seasonal plants, gardening products, gifts and furniture, as well as trained and friendly staff who are always on hand to help. We hope to see you soon.
Allotment Sue brings you regular updates on her journey to self-sufficiency. Share her experiences as she tackles the ups and downs of growing her own fruit, veg, flowers and herbs as well as coping with the challenges of erratic weather, invasive weeds and peckish birds!
Holes in the lawn can be caused for all sorts of reasons. Too much traffic, especially at times of drought or extreme wet, can wear the grass out; an over-enthusiastic session with the lawnmower can 'scalp' the grass; or you might have recently dealt with a weed or moss outbreak, leaving weed…Read more
- Grow microgreens 9 December 2016
- What to do in the garden in December 5 December 2016
- A new pop-up ‘White Garden’ at Kensington Palace is to pay tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales 2 December 2016
- DECEMBER – HTA PLANT OF THE MOMENT FESTIVE FAVOURITES – HTA THE HOLLY AND THE IVY 1 December 2016
- Ambassadors for gardening are setting out to enthuse a new generation 30 November 2016
Dig up the lawn!
Shady patches of lawn are often nothing but trouble and you'll always struggle with moss and weeds